Multiple FX Inserts on Single Input?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Multiple FX Inserts on Single Input?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tobi Tobi 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of corylorentz
    corylorentz
    Participant

Hey all, wondering if there any plans to enable more than one Insert on a single Input? If I wanted to insert a De-Esser and a Flanger on just the lead vocal, setting one as an Insert and then the second as an Insert as well cancels out the first FX Insert… Vocal chains in a live setting can get complicated and require multiple inserts… any work around suggestions or is there an update coming?

Thanks,

cory

Profile photo of SQuser
    SQuser
    Participant

Certainly no one here can or will answer that. 🙂
    But you asked for a suggestion:
    If you really need 2 inserts in a row, you can send this channel to a group and create the second insert there.
    And: In my opinion a flanger is actually more of an FX channel and not an insert.
    This makes it much easier to dose and change.

Profile photo of Tobi
    Tobi
    Participant

I am bold: Even if there would be an update, it won’t contain an additional insert patch for channels.

If needed, patch the vocals through a group, then you could use the groups insert point for the second fx.

Best Regards,
    Tobias

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.