Multi Select

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mr-B Mr-B 5 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of doctor_sound
    doctor_sound
    Participant

Hi folks,

I’m working most of my time with classical orchestras and big corporate Events (80+ Inputs). I’m very happy with my DLIVE S-Class :).
    In the workflow I hardly miss the ‘Multi Select Feature’ (i.e. LAWO, Stagetech). It’s a very helpful thing if you have to edit some or many channels with the same parameters (i.e. HPF, EQ, Gain…). In my opinion, it’s not the biggest challenge for the programmers to implement this top-class feature in the workflow.

I’d like to have this feature by press and hold the SEL-Key from the first channel and then press the last channel SEL-Key for the channelblock. Now all parameter changes working for all these channels. By pressing another SEL-Key you can disable the multiselect and work on single channels.

Florian

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Agreed that would be a useful feature for orchestral work, sadly that is the exception not the rule so can’t see it happening anytime soon.☹️

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.