Most Requested Updates 1.0

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ feature suggestions Most Requested Updates 1.0

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RichieB RichieB 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MichaelOLM
    MichaelOLM
    Participant

I have heard resoundingly positive feedback for the CQ series and having a CQ20B myself, I am extremely happy with everything.

I have heard a lot of requests for,

1. User permissions and the ability to lock the screen.
    2. Custom fader bank/CQ12T is limited to 5 channels per bank.

I will update as I receive more. Thank you as always for a best in class mixer.

Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

Features that I would like implemented are:

1: Custom layer
    2: FX return EQ
    3: Mute groups

There are probably other non important additions that would be welcome, but at the minute nothing else springs to mind.

Profile photo of Bhubb
    Bhubb
    Participant

A signal generator would be great!

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

My wish list:
    Pre post fade aux switching per channel please.
    Mute groups
    Fx EQ.

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

And scene improvements! Like Recall Safes/filters, move/insert scene order etc

Profile photo of Jeradachs
    Jeradachs
    Participant

Hello A&H

I returned the Cq20b to my dealer because of disapointment about Effects Quality.

If you do not have the chance to use more usabel algorithm then at leasst please hand over more tweaking parameters.

Perhaps then I rejoin the CQ-Cmmunity.

Olaf

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

I think it’s pretty clear that the two most requested features for the CQ series mixers are mute groups and DCAs. Anything else is a DISTANT third at best…..

Profile photo of Chienmort
    Chienmort
    Participant

I missed this thread so started my own however I will post my thoughts here as I posted them elsewhere and I agree with Brian this is my post

Since I have been on this forum I have been looking at the suggested new features. I am sure that Keith and the Back Room Boys ( is that a K-Pop band)?

There are 2/3 that are way way ahead of all the others.

1. Mute Groups.
    2. DCA/Mix Groups

In my opinion, coming from a Soundcraft Ui background, these are the two features that I also miss most.

Over several threads, these two subjects have gained over 100 votes each. Rather than chasing some of the more obscure requests, can I ask that the software developers concentrate on these two features?

Profile photo of ericbr1
    ericbr1
    Participant

I’d most definitely need a way to mute the MAINS and the MONITORS by a control button when using this as a live mixer for our band. I assume that’s what people are asking for “Mute groups”? It’s a beautiful product, and that’s the main thing I’m finding missing for our purposes. IS it there and I’m missing it? THANK YOU, Eric

Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

@ericbr1

You could use the Mixing Station app if you want mute groups. 🙂

Profile photo of ericbr1
    ericbr1
    Participant

Thanks, I wasn’t interested in using any apps. Once our band starts playing, I like to just hit a button to mute on our breaks, or if we have music on during the break, to mute everything but the aux the music is going thru. . Know what I mean? It’s a pretty commmon thing

Profile photo of Headfirst7491
    Headfirst7491
    Participant

input output routing matrix
    more effects
    dca/mute groups
    custom layout on the screen

Profile photo of RichieB
    RichieB
    Participant

Mute Groups …Just wondering how or why this this little console was sent to market without the ability to mute selectable/multiple channel inputs with a single mute group.

Did this not come up in the board room?

It should be the first option for the Soft key programming …Mute all or Selectable input mute

Mute groups are essential , please add ASAP

This is 2024

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.