MixWizard WZ3 16:2 send effects through AUXes

Forums Forums Other A&H products MixWizard WZ3 16:2 send effects through AUXes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sharkey Sharkey 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sharkey
    Sharkey
    Participant

Hello. I’m attempting to work the sound for my band. We have a MixWizard WZ3 16:2 mixer. We each have our own powered monitors, and I’m using AUXes 1-4 and 6 for them, connected directly. Everything is working great, with the exception that they all want the internal reverb effects in the monitors. I can’t seem to figure out how to do that. Does anyone know if there’s a trick to it? Does it require moving some internal jumpers around?

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

Have you ever tried to look at the Area above the FX selection? And if yes, did you overlooked that four potis named Aux1 to Aux4? Or have you ever tried to look into the manual of that mixer, especially page 18 of the current one?
    If so, you would see that it is possible for Aux1 to Aux4 but not Aux6. Whoever drawed the short stick and got aux 6 for monitoring, has bad luck, because there is no way to route the internal FX to that Aux.

Profile photo of Sharkey
    Sharkey
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. I thought I tried those pots, but perhaps I didn’t. I will give that a try.

As for AUX6, I guess it’s sorry, James – no reverb for you! He’s the newest member, anyway. 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.