Missing PEQ and GEQ in Qu-You?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Missing PEQ and GEQ in Qu-You?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Big_Al Big_Al 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Big_Al
    Big_Al
    Participant

We use a Qu Pac and each of the six band members control their own monitor mixes via QU-YOU app. Every iphone and ipad works as expected and consistent with the others, with the exception of one user. Their instance of the app on a fairly new iPad only shows compressor as a processing option- it does not show PEQ or GEQ. Those icons are just now shown for some reason.

Any ideas why?

Thanks in advance!

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Are they activated on the mixer itself ?

Giga

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Or maybe they are locked in the app ? (bottom section of the screen where you choose your mix)

Giga

Profile photo of Big_Al
    Big_Al
    Participant

Thanks for jumping in!

Are they activated on the mixer itself ?
    I’m not sure but the other 5 people using the same mixture the same app and everything have access to it. I think I could probably do a better job in going back and selecting that performers mix on my device and see if it’s consistent.

Or maybe they are locked in the app ? (bottom section of the screen where you choose your mix)
    I didn’t think of that either, it didn’t occur to me that You could somehow lock them off your screen? Another clue and something to check when I’m in the studio, many thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.