ME1 for IEM

Forums Forums ME Forums ME general discussions ME1 for IEM

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lirum Lirum 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of boleary2
    boleary2
    Participant

I could not find a definitive answer, any way to route the ME1 to route audio to IEM…such as through a DX012?

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

The MEs are designed to be located next to the musician so they can use the physical ME interface to adjust their “mix.” As such, it has stereo outputs designed to be used with headphones/IEM.

If you want to use board I/O for IEM, just use an aux send on the board and skip the ME system altogether.

Profile photo of Soundklaus
    Soundklaus
    Participant

Just connect your ME-1 output with the IEM Transmitter Input and you have a wireless IE System you can control with the ME-1.

Profile photo of Highflyer1953
    Highflyer1953
    Participant

ME-1 is a receive only device on the DSnake bus, hence cannot send anything anywhere. I can only receive the 40 channels allocated to it by the main mixer.

Profile photo of Lirum
    Lirum
    Participant

Yes, you can use the TRS stereo output from the ME-1 as line input to your IEM. See page 15 in the manual for cable : ME-1 manual

I use 1/4″ TRS-TRS cables to connect the ME-1 to a TRS patch panel on our IEM rack.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.