ME-500 Routing

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting ME-500 Routing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of EmmanuelX
    EmmanuelX
    Participant

Hello there,

I have a Qu-32 with several ME-500’s. As you all know, ME-500 only have 16 channels. The thing is that I can’t rout from main console anything that is outside the first 16 channels. For example:

If I have Kick and Snare on channel 23 & 24 in main console (Qi-32) but I want them to be in channel 15 & 16 on ME-500; I go to settings > Routing > Monitor and change the output 23 & 24 to 15 & 16 but still can’t hear Kick and Snare on ME-500. ¿Any suggestions?

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

If I have Kick and Snare on channel 23 & 24 in main console (Qi-32) but I want them to be in channel 15 & 16 on ME-500; I go to settings > Routing > Monitor and change the output 23 & 24 to 15 & 16 but still can’t hear Kick and Snare on ME-500. ¿Any suggestions?

Just to double check, you were in the IO routing menu on the monitor tab, selected channel 15 and them used the input encoder knob and scrolled through the selections till you got to channel 23 and then hit the apply button and same for monitor channel 16?

On the ME500 do the other channels have the correctly assigned audio in them?
    Do you hear any audio on the ME 500 channels 15 & 16?
    For a test have you tried assigning the kick and snare channels to other monitor channels?

How many ME500’s do you have?
    How are they connected, looping one to the other or using the central ME-U hub?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.