ME-500 Channel Setting

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting ME-500 Channel Setting

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jakie
    Jakie
    Participant

Hello!
    My church is using 2 ME-500 connected to QU-32. I have 2 questions:
    1) I’m doing routing through I/O patch setting, but it always causes some problem. For example, now channel 11 in ME-500 is not making any sound for any channel no matter what channel I patched in I/O setting. It seems channel 11 is not going to work anymore. Somtimes, channels are mixing around themselves while I/O says the same. Mic #1 is set up for channel 1, for example, but weeks after, it becomes another channel in ME-500 while I/O setting stays the same. What should I do to stop this madness and make everything available with no issues any more?

2)We ahve 2 ME-500, but I’m wondering if we can split them into 2 different channels. It seems impossible, but only daisy chains are available according to QU-32 I/O patch setting screen as I don’t have 2 different I/O patch options, but only one. But I’m just curious! Thank you very much!!!

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Jakie,

1) ME-500 takes the first 16 mono OR stereo inputs from the Qu Monitor patch. Is it possible that Scenes are recalled with a different patch, or changes made to Input Linking? Either of these can cause the ME-500 patch to change. You might also want to check your Direct Out level in case that’s been turned down.

2) All ME-500s will get the same patch from the Qu-32. The ME-1 model would allow each musician to select different channels (from 40 shared sources) but the patch on ME-500 is fixed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.