IPAD PRO doesn't see CQ20B

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ troubleshooting IPAD PRO doesn't see CQ20B

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chienmort Chienmort 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ROME
    ROME
    Participant

My old Ipad worked, but signal kept dropping out at 5 FT ..never once did my Ipad Pro see the CQ20B… and blue tooth was very slow to connect..whats the deal here..I have been seeing many people with these issues, is it a bad batch?

Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

You need to go into settings and allow it to connect. One of Apple’s earlier updates changed this behaviour.

Profile photo of ROME
    ROME
    Participant

Thanks, I see where that is, and switched it on.. Ill check distance today then.. this needs to be a sticky! I bet most people are experiencing this!

Profile photo of ROME
    ROME
    Participant

Wow great mixer! everything works perfectly, I had to go to system preferences, and give the app permission for local network through the privacy and security

on a side note, I was mixing in a field 175 feet away!

Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

@Rome

Glad it has worked out well and providing you have a good line of sight you shouldn’t have too many problems. 5ghz is the best frequency to use to prevent disruption from 2.4ghz mobile phone users etc.

Profile photo of Chienmort
    Chienmort
    Participant

2.4GHz can also struggle if you use Bluetooth. The 5.8GHz signal is pretty robust.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.