iPad app feature request

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions iPad app feature request

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Netracer24
    Netracer24
    Participant

I would like to see lots of upgrades on the iPad app but here are a few.

1. I would like to be able to save and recall different layouts.

2. I would like to be able to choose to use a different pafl bus. Currently the iPad app is stuck to pafl 1. I would like the Rf tech to have his own pafl as well as someone walking around on stage helping the monitor engineer.

3. I would like to see an RTA on the iPad app. Those dang cheap consoles have ya all spoiled!!!!

Profile photo of tpaulding
    tpaulding
    Participant

Good suggestions but…

You can choose a different PAFL for the iPad. You have to create that bus and assign it to an output on the mixrack first. Once it’s created you can select it in the Mix Pad settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Profile photo of Btasker
    Btasker
    Participant

Is there a way to setup a user profile, other than the main administrator, to be used for onemix setup? If possible a profile within the system, that has parameters to determine the amount of control we would like the user to have.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Is there a way to setup a user profile, other than the main administrator, to be used for onemix setup? If possible a profile within the system, that has parameters to determine the amount of control we would like the user to have.

Yes, but the functions you can block are limited. You can’t disable the faders or DCA, for example. Makes it no good as a monitor mixer setup, for example, which is too bad because OneMix is so limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I would very much like to have the programmers at A&H play with StageMix and X/M32-Mix to see how easy it is to use, and possibly get some ideas on how to improve MixPad.

For example, how about a view where the faders are longer (without 2 banks). The tiny faders are pretty hard to adjust and even see. Same goes for graphic eqs. Too small to adjust on my normal iPad, I can’t even imagine what it would be like on a mini. Needs to scroll side to side like everyone else’s apps do.
    Where is scene access, and of course RTA overlay on PEQ?

Naming channels: see how easy that is on the other apps? It auto moves to the next input when you hit enter or tab.

Lots of stuff like that which could be done better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

some of these suggestion are already realised in the SQ App
    and it’s crossplatform (iOS and Android)

but improvements are very welcome… 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.