Improve MixPad Interface

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive feature suggestions Improve MixPad Interface

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jacob Jacob 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I use MixPad a lot and love it. However, if possible, I’d like the user interface to be more like that of GLD Remote. For example, having Processing, Routing, and Setup buttons on top, and PAFL on all input and output strips.

Profile photo of pngaudioguy
    pngaudioguy
    Participant

Additional tweak that I believe would enhance MixPad interface would be to have softkeys available in the app, not just via the editor or control surface.

Profile photo of pngaudioguy
    pngaudioguy
    Participant

Thought of another thing that would be really nice, while we’re dreaming. Having the option to build an additional custom layer for each row.

Use case – during soundcheck walking the stage to make sure monitors are actually helping the performers, I have to leave one row on the monitor sends so that I have a way to select mixes. Having a second custom fader bank available on the other row would enable me to quickly jump between rhythm section and horn / vocal mics without having to pan and wait for animation to stop sliding, for instance. (could also be alleviated by my previous suggestion of including softkeys as long as softkeys could provide a shortcut to select a mix…)

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

[quote]…For example, having Processing, Routing, and Setup buttons on top…[/quote]
    no, please.
    this make the faderstrips shorter! i need longer faders 😉

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

what I need on the MixPad:
    copy and paste !

Profile photo of Jacob
    Jacob
    Participant

PFL/AFL on every input and output on Mix Pad.

+1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘iLive feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.