iLive Editor Big Sur M1 & Windows 11

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions iLive Editor Big Sur M1 & Windows 11

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bärchen Bärchen 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Milky
    Milky
    Participant

In case anybody was wondering about the v1.95 Mac and v1.94 Windows iLive Editor apps working in Big Sur (M1) or Windows 11, I can tell you the following:

Surprisingly, the Mac v1.95 editor appears to work fine on my MacBook Air M1 running Big Sur 11.6. I haven’t tried connecting it to a console but it looks good in offline mode.

Using Windows 11 ARM preview in Parallels on the same MacBook Air, the Windows v1.94 editor works, but I can’t get the app to Archive shows and I can’t copy or move Shows from a connected USB drive to the app storage. This may just be a Parallels issue, so it may be ok on a native Windows machine.

I haven’t done much more experimenting than the above, so there could be things that don’t fully work, but it’s promising anyway.

I wonder how many iLive users are interested?

Profile photo of dymondaudio
    dymondaudio
    Participant

I’m having an issue with it not working on mac anymore:

Editor loosing connection (laptop session)

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

I’m trying to use iLive Editor v1.94 on Windows 11 and unable to discover the surface. Any progress on this?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

The system is out of production since 2015. I think there will be no more updates on the software.

Profile photo of Bärchen
    Bärchen
    Participant

sorry, wrong post

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.