How to mix digital snake inputs?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions How to mix digital snake inputs?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SergioZ
    SergioZ
    Participant

Hi, I’m so new at this stuff, I’m learning as fasts as I can, but there’s something that I think its very simple but I haven’t manage to find how to do it.

So I have a QU-16 mixer and an AB168 DS, I plug the DS through a CAT5 to put it near the stage to connect a monitor, my questions is how can I control volume and mix the output of that I have connected through the DS?
    right now the monitor volume its controlled by the LR main slider.

Hope you understood me, I’m still working on my English as well :), greetings friends, thank you

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Have a look here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=allen+heath+qu+tutorial Most likely you’ll find something usefull…

Good luck !

Giga

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

The 8 outputs on the 168 can be assigned to any mix outputs from the QU16, it sounds like you just plugged into outputs that are assigned to the main L R output.

Go the IO set up menu, D Snake output and there you can check the output patch assignments and make changes if needed.

Profile photo of SergioZ
    SergioZ
    Participant

Thanks to clarify my Question, the question should have been in the begining, how can I assigned the outputs of the 168 to the mix outputs of the QU16?

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

Sounds like you need to spend some time reviewing the QU Reference Guide….. https://www.allen-heath.com/media/Qu-Mixer-Reference-Guide-AP9372_10.pdf

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.