How I can setup two sq-6 with one GX48-16

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting How I can setup two sq-6 with one GX48-16

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Juergen569 Juergen569 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of silvalex
    silvalex
    Participant

Evening Guys someone is connected with 2 SQ-6 and one GX48-16? I trying but is getting crazy

Thanks

Alex

Profile photo of jmannn
    jmannn
    Participant

Not sure if your talking about SQ for FOH and another for Monitors but this pdf guide shows how to run 2 SQ’s for that, but you need a slink card in the Monitor console.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of silvalex
    silvalex
    Participant

Thanks for replay you right was FOH and Monitors we’re having trouble how see the channels on both mixer we using 16 channel as local and 32 channels from 48X16 or in one mixer but not on the other 😢

Alex

Profile photo of jmannn
    jmannn
    Participant

You can always start a ticket with Allen Heath support. The Guys there are fantastic to deal with and will most certainly get you sorted out. https://www.allen-heath.com/support/

Profile photo of Juergen569
    Juergen569
    Participant

Connect GX4816 to Monitor-console. Then use Tie-Lines to route the channels to the FOH-console. Monitor-console needs an additional S-Link-Card.
    There are videos from Allen&Heath regarding using Tie-Lines.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.