GLD80 brightness issue after screen replace

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting GLD80 brightness issue after screen replace

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of roro04 roro04 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of roro04
    roro04
    Participant

Hello !

I replaced the screen of my GLD80 with the same screen reference AM800600M4TMQWT06H. The old screen works fine, but the touch pannel is broken.

The new screen works but with low brightness even if the brightness setting is maximum in the GLD Software and in the BIOS.
    The only difference between the new screen and the old is the version. New is version D92479 15.21 and the old is version D68033 12.17.
    Does this difference can explain the issue ?

I tried to upgrade the bios of the motherboard model Fujitsu D3003-S12 to the last version but the problem persists. The GLD software is the latest version.
    It seems to me that on start-up, when the screen lights up white, brightness is good, then after a few seconds it drops.
    If I set the brightness from GLD software, the brightness change but when the setting is at the maximum the screen brightness if below the old screen.

Thank you very much for your help.

Have a good day,
    Romain.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.