GLD Show at Avantis

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions GLD Show at Avantis

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jumpy66 Jumpy66 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MarcoEng
    MarcoEng
    Participant

Hey Guys,

iam an Sound Engineer from a Theatre in Germany and despite the pandemic, we want to invest in some new Consoles.
    First of all, we running a GLD112 in our main hall with a Dante card inside. With over 190 shows stored (without Guest performances Shows), the GLD will not longer be BiS. I couldnt get a demo version of the Avantis for now, but i know all the new features. I have a Waves card just waiting to use in a second I/O. So iam looking forward to go with Avantis.

My Question now is, is there currently a possibility to get a GLD Show working on Avantis?

Greets
    Marco

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Show files cannot be shared across platforms.

Profile photo of Jumpy66
    Jumpy66
    Participant

Wäre schön Mal schön, wenn sich die Hersteller auf ein gemeinsames Im- und Export Protokoll einigen könnten.
    Heute kannst du immer dein Pult und Stagebox mitschleppen. Auch wenn eine Anlage Vorhanden ist. Wenn ein anderes Pult vor Ort ist.
    Ich sehe allerdings Probleme wie mit unterschiedlichen Pultausstattungen umgegangen werden kann.
    Aber die Kanalzüge sind vom Grund her normal gleich aufgebaut. Mit den Effekten wird es dann schon schwierig. Eventuell geht was über Midi Steuerung als Schnittstelle. Wenn man was aufzeichnen kann. Ist der einzige Standard der bei vielen Pulten funktioniert.
    Denke aber es ist nicht im Interesse der Hersteller.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.