GLD onemix maxium number of ipads

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions GLD onemix maxium number of ipads

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of andy andy 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jammiejammie
    jammiejammie
    Participant

With the first generation ipads getting realy cheap second hand, it is becomming very interesting to provide all my IEM mixes with their own Ipad.

What does Allen and Heath specify as the maximum numbers of ipads with onemix at one time ?

Profile photo of dcongdon
    dcongdon
    Participant

I am not aware of any limit to the number of iPads running onemix.

Profile photo of jcarter
    jcarter
    Participant

I believe the limit is 10 connected devices–that includes all instances of OneMix, GLD Remote, and GLD editor (the PC app).

Profile photo of dcongdon
    dcongdon
    Participant

Thanks jcarter. Can you point to the documentation on this so I can follow up on it?

Profile photo of jcarter
    jcarter
    Participant

I couldn’t remember where I saw that so I had to ask the Google…

On further review, the limit appears to be 16 devices rather than 10. The only place I could dig it up with Google was in the News section of the A&H site on the announcements about the release of GLD OneMix and GLD Editor.

for example:

ALLEN & HEATH LAUNCHES ONEMIX PERSONAL MONITORING IPAD APP FOR GLD

Profile photo of andy
    andy
    Participant

The problem with using old iPads is the app might need a greater iOS than it’s possible to have. I have this issue with a 1st gen iPad which can’t be updated to anything higher than iOS5 but QuYou need 7.1 or greater. Shame!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.