GLD-80 Editor Use

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions GLD-80 Editor Use

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Scott Scott 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of johnc
    johnc
    Participant

I am using v1.61 Rev 38134
    I have run into 2 problems. One when programming Soft Keys to recall scenes the soft keys can only be made to recall the scene corresponding to its number. For example SoftKey3 will only recall Scene 3. You can program it to another but it reverts back. The scene safes are off. Is there another lock somewhere that I’m missing?
    Secondly when using the editor to control the device over a LAN connection the editor will control some faders but not others. Is there a lock somewhere ?
    Thanks

Profile photo of Nick.home
    Nick.home
    Participant

I’ve got mine setup so soft key 1 is scene recall go. With auto increase on scene number.

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

For scene control try doing the following;
    1. Use the Cue List Editor to setup the specific scenes for your show/event in the proper order.
    2. As @nick-home suggested use the “Next Screen” / “Go” combination on a pair of soft keys to control the scenes. You can view what’s next at the bottom of the screen, to be sure that the next scene is ready to go.

I’m not sure why you aren’t able to control all of the faders. Have you tried with the mixpad app?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.