EQ the FX bus

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ feature suggestions EQ the FX bus

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of A.M.P A.M.P 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Cyril
    Cyril
    Participant

Would be nice to add an EQ to the FX bus as very often, adding reverb creates feedback conditions that can be rolled off very effectively with a LPF without losing too much on the effect itself.

Profile photo of rtme
    rtme
    Participant

+1 for this suggestion. A HPF would be very useful too, I usually don’t want any reverb / delay on low frequencies.

Profile photo of Big Hoss
    Big Hoss
    Participant

+1. Also, just make the effects like a proper effect units! I mean it’s nice to have a simplified easy-to-use effect but people somtimes need the standard effect nubs to control stuff!

Profile photo of Bricasti
    Bricasti
    Participant

Unfortunately no Predelay,Size and EQ for Reverb and all other FX……

Profile photo of maarten@m2n.biz
    maarten@m2n.biz
    Participant

One asks for LP, other for a HP… with what slope/dB? Should it be a three band?

I was surprised it didn’t had an eq at all. But have to say, I could make it work without it just fine.

Profile photo of ORFEY
    ORFEY
    Participant

Я музикант з багаторічним досвідом використання цифрових мікшерів.Дуже багато моїх знайомих хочуть придбати мікшери
    серії CQ.Але іх стримує відсутність багатьох функцій які є у xr18,mr18,ui24r.
    Насамперед це відсутність Еквалайзера на FX I EQ 31 для LR.
    Добавте EQ for FX y EQ 31 for LR Main і у появляться дуже багато нових покупців.

Profile photo of ORFEY
    ORFEY
    Participant

++++++++1000

Profile photo of A.M.P
    A.M.P
    Participant

It would be great to add equalizer to the FX 1,2,3 and 4. For example add a reverb “equalizer” to the FX 1 Easy Reverb. This would allow users to fine-tune the reverb sound and make it even more versatile.
    I hope this matter is addressed quickly.
    In addition, I would also love to see a “width “feature added to the reverb. This would give users more control over the stereo spread of the reverb, allowing them to create wider, more immersive reverb effects.
    This is my idea and perception of the matter. Look at the attached picture.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.