DM32 Network Oddities

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting DM32 Network Oddities

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jeff
    Jeff
    Participant

Greetings,

A few weeks ago I seem to have run into quite the issue while trying to update the firmware on my dLive DM32 to V1.97 via dLive Director networked to the DM32 (no surface).

The file pushed fine onto the DM32 from what I can tell, but upon reboot neither dLive Director nor my IP8 fader wing were able to connect to the Mixrack. I unplugged the IP8 to take that out of the equation and did a network reset on the Mixrack to no success. When entering the Mixrack IP address in Director I will occasionally get a connection, however this is neither reliable nor consistently repeatable.

Figuring this might be an issue with Director or the network I took all that out of the equation as well and tried just the Mixrack with a C3500 Surface via gigaACE. This too was unable to connect until manually typing the Mixrack IP into the Surface directly.

Any thoughts on this one? Naturally I’m concerned that a network bug introduced through the new firmware has compromised the connection stability of the Mixrack. Additionally, I often run the rig “headless” via Director and an IP8, thus requiring a stable network to even get audio passing. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

-Jeff

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Naturally I’m concerned that a network bug introduced through the new firmware has compromised the connection stability of the Mixrack.

I’m not aware of a bug regarding network connection in 1.97.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.