dlive DM0/Director not storing scenes correctly

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting dlive DM0/Director not storing scenes correctly

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kat
    Kat
    Participant

I’m using a DM0 with dlive Director v1.98. When I adjust fader levels and store it, everything is fine. The issue starts when I reconnect to dlive Director the next day, and some of my channels lost all of my levels and all of the faders are completely down at negative inf. I also have the same issue with routing my channel to the main outputs. The only recall safe filter I have is for the main output.

Has anyone else run into the same issue? How did you fix it? Do I just need to get a new DM0?

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Sounds to me like Director is set to push its setting to the MixRack instead of the other way around.

Profile photo of Kat
    Kat
    Participant

Hi Dave, thanks for your response. I do make sure to pull settings from unit when I sync up

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Is the DM0 being restarted in between Director sessions and if so, is there a Startup Scene set?
    Also make sure no other devices are connected on the same network that could potentially interfere with the settings, such as iPads etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.