Custom Control V1.3 and AHM V1.3

Forums Forums Other A&H products Custom Control V1.3 and AHM V1.3

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

https://www.allen-heath.com/events/ under “Past Events”. There is a recent webinar that talks about CC 1.3. If you click on the “Previous USA Minisessions” link, you will find another one (part 1???).

Profile photo of Rombout
    Rombout
    Participant

Made some nice design for a local restaurant here on CuraƧao. Never knew we could set custom images for the meters, thats so nice. I really dig the align menu and the color palette options

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Luke
    Luke
    Participant

Hello. Apologies if I am posting in the wrong area. We recently purchase an AHM-32 and and am currently setting it up. Mixing Station does not support the AHM line yet. I am looking a way to tweak input gain on the fly from a mobile device. Does anyone have a recommended solution for this?

Also, is there any comprehensive documentation for the Custom Control Edit App anywhere? I have googled without luck. I am primarily wanting to add gain adjustability to the app for my own purposes. Looking to learn what the slider options do other than “Input”.

Thank you

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Custom Control Editor contains a pdf file with a manual.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.