Create folder structure

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Create folder structure

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SonoveroSonovero
    Participant

Hello community,

I have a problem using a USB stick. All the sticks I have used were previously formatted in Fat32. With some sticks, the folder structure was created automatically a few seconds after plugging in. In other cases, this did not happen. I have also not found a button anywhere where I can manually format the stick on the Avantis. (Like with the SQ). How is A+H planning to do this?

I am aware that it is a bit more complicated to use USB for these functions on a Linux basis. Nevertheless, I find the folder structure a bit complicated. Other technicians or the organizer often come to me with a stick and ask me to import some elements. Of course, this does not work because the Avantis and the SQ cannot read the content without a structure. So I always have to have a laptop with me to fulfill this customer request. This is often an annoying effort and I hope there will soon be a user-friendly solution for us. It would also be very useful if I could organize the songs on the stick in a separate order structure. At many events we have to play music during breaks and I like to have a certain selection of songs with me. If I can’t sort them a bit, it quickly becomes confusing.

Profile photo of JeffJeff
    Participant

+1

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.