CQ MixPad Improvements

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ feature suggestions CQ MixPad Improvements

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ORFEY ORFEY 6 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JayB
    JayB
    Participant

Just trying this again (apologies if it’s a double post!)…

Firstly just want to say a big thanks to A&H for the great 1.2 update! There are few tweaks to the CQ MixPad app which I think would improve things even further…

EQ – ability to use pinch gesture to change the Q width (e.g. see Mixing Station’s implementation where you tap on the EQ point to select and then use gestures to change frequency, gain, Q – if there isn’t enough room on the PEQ section for full gestures perhaps you could double tap the graph to open it in a bigger window for full gesture control?)

Ability to label the Soft Keys

Ability to label FX1, FX2 etc

FX Outputs show FX 3 and FX 4 when connected to CQ-12T which is a bit confusing as there are only 2 FX Units

The mute group channel strip for custom layers is great, it be amazing if you could also create a custom channel strip like this with custom buttons (using any of the Soft Key options).

Thanks for your consideration!

Profile photo of xilevet654
    xilevet654
    Participant

> ability to use pinch gesture to change the Q width

+1

Profile photo of Draylen
    Draylen
    Participant

+1 To this! I came to make the almost the same post – ability to label soft keys and FX would be awesome! You can do this on SQ, so I hope they can bring it to CQ.

ALSO – On the physical 18t units you can drag and swipe multiple inputs at a time when using multiselect (without picking up your finger), and on the app you need to push each individual track one at a time. Nothing major, but adding this would just speed things up even more!

Overall 1.2 was an amazing update though!!

Profile photo of JayB
    JayB
    Participant

…also meant to add –

ability to adjust the High Pass Filter frequency in the PEQ section (this is possible on the mixer itself) – thanks!

Profile photo of Draylen
    Draylen
    Participant

One other one I also forgot – adding BT and USB to the mixer config screen. When trying to rename them, set color, or switching from analogue to SD/USB inputs – you currently have to click on the channel strip in the fader tab, then pop back over to the config tab to do these things. Took me a bit to figure that out when I was trying set their inputs to SD.

Profile photo of ORFEY
    ORFEY
    Participant

Зробіть будь ласка так,щоб можливо було видно,на основному екрані номер сцени ,або назва сцени!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.