New firmware

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 3 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Love to see some of dlive 2.0 to make it to Avantis the the new fx card or something similar and the other features.

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Can’t help thnking after V2.00 the guys in R&D deserve a few days off in a darkened room, or at least on the beach relaxing.

Profile photo of danlori
    danlori
    Participant

I reset my Q16 and now it has firmware 1.2 I can’t update it to the latest version. How can I do that? Thank you

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Are you able to read?
    AVANTIS forum.

@mr-b
    I guess, they will watch football the next 4 weeks.

Profile photo of Tobi
    Tobi
    Participant

Steffen, sometimes you really are not nice.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Yes, I know, but sometimes it is…
    First post, and completely off-topic.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

I saw a Youtube video with Dr. Rob Clark being interviewed about the DLive 2.0 firmware and he was asked if any of the features would make it to Avantis. He immediately replied, “I hope so, if that’s what customers want, and the users and people that use our equipment.” https://youtu.be/yaFOrf_nFM4?si=dmEKV291TKPtwjgy&t=625

So A&H clearly understands that people want this in the Avantis and they seem to be working towards some sort of solution. Of course how long that solution might take to be released, and exactly what it might include is anyone’s guess at this point.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.