Ch 13 missing from ME-1's

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting Ch 13 missing from ME-1's

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ahjeff ahjeff 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andy
    Andy
    Participant

We have an ME-U connected via MADI to our Digico console and we have selected 40 outputs on the desk. On the ME-U we have manually named and linked all the channels but when looking on the ME-1’s we see everything apart from Ch13 with is our Elec L. When you count the input list on the ME-1 there are 37 channels (two are stereo linked so this makes 39) but on the website there are 40.

We have rebooted the hub and me-1’s several times, we’ve tried linking 12/13 and 13/14 on the website and unlinking but this doesn’t help.

Any ideas?

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

Is this happening with all of the connected ME-1’s or only certain ones.
    Have you tried a factory config reset on one of the ME-1, or on the ME-U.
    Is this an existing setup that changed? or is this a complete new install?

Profile photo of Andy
    Andy
    Participant

It’s on all the ME-1’s connected to the ME-U, it’s a completely new install. Not gone as far as a factory reset, that’s the next step unless someone had a bright idea.

Profile photo of Raph
    Raph
    Participant

Was you able to resolve this issue easily.

I just found this same issues with my system. I have multi channels missing. Like ch 7,19 and 29. And channels that was made stereo appear lower Down Right channel only.

I’m using it with a Dante system, which seems fine.

I did a hard reset. Me-1 was fine until I started to change names and setting in Me U

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi Guys

It sounds like you’ve got some invalid data in the stereo settings in the ME-U somehow.

In the ME-U web interface, try turning all the ‘Stereo’ settings on, saving, then turning them all off, saving, before finally setting them as you need in your application.

Hope this helps

– Jeff, A&H

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.