Bypass an eq band

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ feature suggestions Bypass an eq band

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Highflyer1953 Highflyer1953 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mandel
    Mandel
    Participant

I was about to buy the CQ18, and I found out now that there is no button to bypass Each frequency band individually, you can only bypass the entire eq at once. For me, it comes in very handy to be able to bypass it with one press of a button, instead of having to move the fader to zero, as I need it often, and it’s easier/faster to experiment and get the best sound. I’m a bit Surprised, I Thought that this is pretty basic feature for a digital mixer to have, which is one of the reasons that I like a digital mixer it gives me the ability to do things faster and easier. Maybe I’m mistaking, But I think that it should not be a big deal to add this feature, if it is so, would you please please do it. (Maybe, I just got used to it from having other digital mixers with that function and I saw how much Faster it is, now its hard for me not to have it. I’m talking about the Bose Tonematch and Qsc Touchmix.)
    Thank you for reading. I hope You take it serious, I need it so badly. Thanks.

Profile photo of Highflyer1953
    Highflyer1953
    Participant

I’m afraid you are probably asking the wrong company for that function, certainly Qu, SQ, Avantis and AHM series don’t have it , so I doubt they would include it on the entry level range. The reason I know is I either own or operate all those series, and have just bought CQ18T.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.