[BUG] UI Freezes when changing EQ and recording SQ Drive

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting [BUG] UI Freezes when changing EQ and recording SQ Drive

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tabs Tabs 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tabs
    Tabs
    Participant

I was mixing for church this morning and had an issue with my SQ7, the issue was reproduceable and happened twice.

We were running the SQ Drive in multitrack mode for the purposes of recording and training.
    While recording, we changed the EQ on one of the mic’s.

As soon as we changed the EQ the UI froze and ultimately we needed to restart the board. The audio processing was still working (At this point the pastor was in his sermon and that kept working fine), but we had no control over fader levels or mutes, all the LED’s froze in their current position, and the screen (still on the EQ) froze in place.

Every once in a while it would act like it was getting back to normal (channels that were muted would blink the mute button like 2-3 times, signal level LED’s would update, but thats about it)
    The screen was not working, so i was unable to stop my recording, but i did try unplugging my external USB drive, that did not fix anything.

We are running firmware version 1.5.1 if that helps.

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

This issue should be fixed in version 1.5.2 according to the release notes. So, update the board to the newest firmware version.

Profile photo of jb07
    jb07
    Participant

version 1.5.5 is available

Profile photo of Tabs
    Tabs
    Participant

Thanks, updating.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.