Avantis in Firmware Update mode but lost Touchscreen

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Avantis in Firmware Update mode but lost Touchscreen

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of rdb32 rdb32 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rdb32
    rdb32
    Participant

I was attempting to update my Avantis, which seemed to be going OK until I got to the firmware version comparison screen which provided me the options to “update” or “cancel” on my left screen, but the buttons were not showing press feedback. I pressed “update” and watched the screen for 20 minutes and nothing changed. I looked up a video of someone doing an update and confirmed that the button should turn white and flip to a new screen when “update” is pressed. I have since rebooted the console, but I still only get options to “update” or “cancel” on my left screen, so it seems I have no path forward. Is there a hard button factory reset for this thing? Any other ideas to move forward?

Profile photo of rdb32
    rdb32
    Participant

UPDATE: Got the console back up and running with the old firmware (by plugging in a keyboard and pressing “enter” on the firmware selection screen). Now my only issue is the left touch screen doesn’t respond to touch. I tried the network reset I have seen recommended on this forum, with no luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.