Aux Send on Fader to Matrix not working

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Aux Send on Fader to Matrix not working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ma Ma 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ma
    Ma
    Participant

SQ6
    Attempting to send an Aux send to a Matrix, I’m unable to simply Select the Matrix and use the Aux’s Fader to increase the level of the send to that Matrix. Doesn’t work at all. Only way I’m able to adjust the Aux level for a Matrix is to either Select the Aux, then use the Channel to All Mix button and adjust, or Select the Matrix and use the Touchscreen and the Soft rotary to adjust the Aux level.
    Is this normal? Seems like an issue, but obviously easy to work around with the extra ways of doing it. Thanks for the help.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

No. The select button doesn’t enable sends on faders.
    Since the matrix masters have no mix button, like on dLive or Avantis, this way is not possible.

Profile photo of Ma
    Ma
    Participant

Thanks for the confirmation. It dawned on me that there is no possible selection like the Mix selects or Master LR, so I thought maybe it was like you described. Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.