Add custom layer to the CQ 18T

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ feature suggestions Add custom layer to the CQ 18T

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Strat Strat 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

I now own a CQ18T and use it to control al lot of stereo linked channels.
    But now I I have to switch between layers even if there are only the half of the fader slots are used on each layer.
    This would be helpful for both the Console and Mixpad

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of robbocurry
    robbocurry
    Participant

Add your plus one here too!👍🏻😃

Custom layer for CQ app

Profile photo of Alex aus Rehau
    Alex aus Rehau
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Junior
    Junior
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Strat
    Strat
    Participant

Hi, I have a CQ12T (about to upgrade to CQ18T) and use it for live gigs where I play and I am at the same time in control of the sound on the fly during the live gig (no sound engineer). It does get a bit tricky trying to navigate through the controls to make fine adjustments while at the same time playing and singing. When I am doing a solo gig I’m only using, say, inputs 1-3 (guitars and mic) plus one stereo input for iPad backing tracks. Although the CQ12 has space for 8 channels on the FADERS screen, it only uses up 5 on the screen and therefore there are 3 empty spaces on the screen. Would it be possible to do a firmware change where the user could perhaps customise the layers to “drop in” one or more of the channels from say bank 2, or more specifically for my needs, “drop in” any of the stereo inputs or FX channels into one of these available spaces? This would be helpful in that I could access the fader controls from one single screen and for example, make adjustment to the volume level on the iPad, or the FX channels without having to switch banks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.