Fade between scenes

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Fade between scenes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Marketplace-Theatre Marketplace-Theatre 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Marketplace-Theatre
    Marketplace-Theatre
    Participant

Hi

Firstly thanks for the latest firmware update! It’s brought us here alot closer to using the GLD for panto this year! All we would ask for now is to be able to cross fade between scenes when you hit the next scene button. You can do this on the Yamaha M7 which is what we currently have to use for panto but i would love to have a go at it this year on the GLD.

It’s necessary for us as there are usually a couple of songs in the show where music starts underneath the characters and then fades up for them to start singing on the next cue. It’s also nice to have a fade when a whole load of radio mics are going off or on at once.

Thanks

Profile photo of jonnyweston
    jonnyweston
    Participant

Hey Is that Sean??

Yes that’s a good point – I think i remember that feature on M7 desks at Hillsong, didn’t even think about having that in the GLD.

Cheers,
    Jonny Weston

A&H GLD80, AR2412 & Dante Card x 2
    Korg M50, Novation SL25 MKII, Akai MPD26
    Logic Studio 9, Reason 6.5, Ableton 8

Profile photo of Marketplace-Theatre
    Marketplace-Theatre
    Participant

Hi

This is Gary, Sean Paul left the theatre a couple of years ago to work in the lyric in belfast. Shane is still here if you know him?

We thought it would be a useful feature to have as jumping between scenes can be a bit jarring sometimes!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.