Signal Path

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Signal Path

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dangram Dangram 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dangram
    Dangram
    Participant

Guidance please. We have a drum kit to stage box inputs and are using all Aviom in ears on stage. After multiple config trys we can’t seem to get to a single fader control for the drum kit to the main mix without attenuating the signal to the monitors. Every possible route has resulted in this undesirable end. I’m sure I’m missing something somewhere but can’t find the path. We have the drums fed to an aux which does allow routing to the monitor channel. That much works well.
    Ideas? Thx

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

You need the aux sends to be pre fader. You can do this by “MIX”ing the aux master, holding the pre/post button and pressing “SEL”ect on the channels you want to change the per/post status of in that mix.

Chris

Profile photo of Dangram
    Dangram
    Participant

I do think I tried that but will do so again, thank you

Profile photo of Dangram
    Dangram
    Participant

The way this worked out was to use a group and send all the signals to the group then to the main mix. Then to get the signal to the monitors use the pre aux to monitor. In order to use the group to attenuate the signal to the main you must deselect the inputs from the processing page routing tab. This should work for any group of instruments that you want to control together. Seems to work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.