Updates?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lieven-Dewispelaere Lieven-Dewispelaere 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dshriver
    dshriver
    Participant

Hello Sam et al,

Its been a long while since we’ve seen a firmware update. I’m sure the GLD launch has taken up lots of time, but I’m just wondering if there is new firmware in the pipeline for us. What about a Mixpad update?

-d

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

I dont think so – i think that programming for the GLD has taken all their ressources…
    But i hope also i am wrong…

Profile photo of gilparente
    gilparente
    Participant

Last word i got was that they had some updates already done but were waiting for some bigger changes to be completed before releasing it.
    Should have something soon.

Gil Parente
    Design & Integration
    Entertainment Arts, Inc.
    iLive 176, T112
    iDR48 , iDR16, iDR10
    Multiple iPads
    Dante
    Etc..

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Thats the problem – everything posted here is on “think so” “heard about” “been told”
    But no one knows something…

Profile photo of inlinemedia
    inlinemedia
    Participant

… there is no problem guys! v1.83 works fine and very stable … just wait ’till prolight&sound is gone.

andreas putz
    foh engineer
    office@inlinemedia.at

Profile photo of lawbass61
    lawbass61
    Participant

I have been directly told that a major update to the firmware is coming. As Gil said, hold on…its coming.

Jonathan Wade
    Suburban Legend Audio

Profile photo of rreuscher
    rreuscher
    Participant

Have been today in Frankfurt, and they told me that the 1.9 update should be out within 1-2 month. I asked if we can expect some GLD stuff in it, like MP3 playback, but they told me that we don’t have to expect this because it is not possible within the archticture of the Ilive system. Something about Ilive is “ethernet” based, and GLD is “usb” based. And “ethernet” just does not have the features to realize that……

Rene Reuscher
    Recordings/FOH/Musician

IDR48&T112

Nothing is completly true, and even that’s not true.

Profile photo of Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Participant

If they implement some off the new layout/style of the GLD ( think output assign/surface layout drag and drop/Color asign) i would be happy.

Lieven

T112/IDR48/R72/IDR16/xDR16/2ACEcards/IPad1
    Save a tree, eat a beaver

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.