Awesome Support-Thanks

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Awesome Support-Thanks

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kentlowt kentlowt 13 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lawbass61
    lawbass61
    Participant

Just a huge THANKS to all of the A & H Digital support for two weeks ago. I purchased a T112 and IDR48 about 6 weeks ago, and had worked several shows on it happily. I had just loaded in to begin final rehearsals for local production of musical Les Miserables. Checked the system, all worked great. Shut down, then left town to be with my Dad for heart surgery. Came back in town two days later, and the system would not boot. The next a.m., spent three hours with Tech Support, and we concluded the PCB had a problem. Within an hour, my dealer had my distributor on the phone, and arrangements were made for me to get a replacement the next morning. Up and running. Then, last week I had a technical question, and Dave Lewty called me right back, answered the question and offered some great ideas on the system. Thanks to all,

Jonathan Wade
    Suburban Legend Audio
    Fayetteville, GA

Jonathan Wade
    Suburban Legend Audio

Profile photo of Geep
    Geep
    Participant

A&H is a class act. Similar experience with a mild malfunction, everything has worked flawlessly since then. What a great company!

Geep

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Yeah, I’ve had a recent experience with A&H dealer support and their incredibly honourable business ethic is a rare thing in this day and age. Hats off to you guys!!

T112, R72
    iDR32, iDR48
    iStuff

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Agreed, I had an ‘issue’ that didn’t end up being a problem at all, but I had immediate support from both A&H UK online & a phone call from their service agent in Australia to work out my problem – brilliant work!

iDR32 mixrack
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card (soon!)

Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

I sent in an email with a question on an issue I had setting up our two mix racks on a Friday night totaly expecting to not hear from anyone till Monday. Well I got a call from Mr. Palmer on Saturday just after lunch. I was impressed to say the least and got everything configured for Sunday.

112T/IDR48/IDR16

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.