Scene Recall

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PeterM PeterM 14 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gijsbert
    Gijsbert
    Participant

Hello everybody,

I’m planning on replacing my ML3000 with archiver software with a T80 and IDR32. Just a simple question:

if you press the scene recall button on the surface, will the scene number automatically increment or do you have to push the scene-up button first?

Thanks!
    Gijsbert

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Yep – you have to press the scene up key to advance scene then recall. I think a request has been made to have auto advance as an option. I would prefer to have that. By the way – the scene up key from memory is the lower arrow key on the surface to match the scene layout on screen (Higher scenes are below so you scroll down for the next scene). It’s easy to get used to. I have a Souncraft K2-40ch and the scene buttons are the other way round but I have no problem with the iLive layout. You will not regret the upgrade!
    Cheers
    Stix
    T112/IDR48

Profile photo of Gijsbert
    Gijsbert
    Participant

Thanks,

i probaly will get used to it, i mean i have to get used to it… maybe A&H can make something like Yamaha: a softkey with the function “instant recall next scene”…..

By the way, i love this forum, very usefull for future buyers!

Greetings,

Gijsbert

Profile photo of PeterM
    PeterM
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gijsbert

Thanks,

i probaly will get used to it, i mean i have to get used to it… maybe A&H can make something like Yamaha: a softkey with the function “instant recall next scene”…..

By the way, i love this forum, very usefull for future buyers!

Greetings,

Gijsbert

I reasonably sure you can do that … in fact you can do most things on the iLive, it’s just a matter of how you set it up.

I most often use the soft keys for instant access to a fold back send, tap delays and efx mutes.

Peter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.