Firmware Downloads

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Firmware Downloads

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jimmymio jimmymio 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Zandre
    Zandre
    Participant

When I download the new firmware file : “Qu24UpdtV1_71_4185.quu” and I insert the qu-drive, It says that the firmware found on the qu-drive is V1.60.3804. And the current firmware I have on is V1.70.4173. Does anyone know an alternative site where I can download a zip file of the new Firmware V1.71.4185 or something because the website seems to give me the older Firmware with a new name, or is there another solution?

Profile photo of mumawu
    mumawu
    Participant

Do you have more than one firmware on the usb device? Delete all firmware files, empty the trash and copy the new 1.71 on the usb. That should work.

Profile photo of Zandre
    Zandre
    Participant

Only have the latest firmware on the usb. I contacted my local support and asked them to email me the firmware. I copied that onto my usb and removed the one I downloaded and it worked. I have no idea what the hell could be the problem. That from my download it states another version but on his download it works… Baffled…

Profile photo of jimmymio
    jimmymio
    Participant

I just received my Qu-16 today. It came with 1.70 and I can’t even get the 1.71 file to download to my Mac. The computer says there is no software to open it. Any ideas how to get this? Should I even bother?
    Thanks

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

It downloads as zip file so has to be unzipped before usable.

jimmymio
    Participant

Thanks but I’ve tried to unzip it with 3 different apps and they all say something is “damaged, missing etc”. I’ve tried downloading the file on 3 different browsers and nothing seems to work.

Profile photo of DavidCo
    DavidCo
    Participant

Hi jimmymio,

It sounds as though you’re trying to execute a .QUU file on your computer. Please read section 8.15 of the user manual.

DC

jimmymio
    Participant

Ooops. My noobie self wastrying to open the file on the Mac instead of just dragging it to the thumb drive.
    All good now and updated.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.