Mixpad not showing Surface Preamp

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Mixpad not showing Surface Preamp

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KB7981 KB7981 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KB7981
    KB7981
    Participant

I don’t know if this is a problem with the app or it was designed this way, but I cannot see, let alone adjust, the preamp of any local input at the surface from Mixpad.

In fact, the PreAmp section of the app states “Unknown Surface Inputs”. It does not show phantom selection or the pad buttons either. It does show the Polarity and trim as well as the HPF selection and Name and Color.

We are using the iLive-144 which is modular, with slots A and B using Mic/Line In Cards and Slots C and D using Mic/Line Out cards. This is used with the iDr-10 rack.

Kris
    Indiana, USA

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

maybe coz you have the router on the idr10..possibly it should be connected to the surface (i am not shure but i`ll test it with mine

cheers
    dave

allways latest firm and software
    iLive-144/t-80/idr-10 /idr-48/dante/pl-6/eyepad 1/belkin router/

Profile photo of KB7981
    KB7981
    Participant

Dave,
    I hadn’t thought about that but actually we have the rack connected to the surface and then the surface connected to the router. I guess I was more asking if his is normal, just me, a bug, or problem with our set-up.
    Thanks

Kris
    Indiana, USA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.