Wrong Level on Mix BUS

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Wrong Level on Mix BUS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of nottooloud nottooloud 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Smalldevel
    Smalldevel
    Participant

Hello,

on a show yesterday, i leveled a DI Bass Singnal narrow 0db by fader and preamp and send it to a mix group. But the signal “arrives” the mix with -10 db.

I checked everything up and up again,but i cant find a problem. It was not a classic pre or post fader problem and I’am not a newby.

On the SQ block diagramm i can see a “level” posibillity after the fader for the mix. I can’t find it anymore.

Please help me. The next show is comming on saturday.

Thanks a lot

Profile photo of Tobi
    Tobi
    Participant

Compression and EQ May Change the Level?have you taken that into Account?

Best Regards,
    Tobias

Profile photo of Smalldevel
    Smalldevel
    Participant

Hey Tobi,

Thanks for your answer. I forgot to say that every Dynamics or EQ aren’t activated on channel and mix buss.

After I’ve read some interesting posts, maybe the ‘pan law’ can be the problem, but I can’t find out how A&H handle it. But for this it have to be 3 or 4 dB lower not 10.

Thank’s

Profile photo of nottooloud
    nottooloud
    Participant

On the SQ block diagramm i can see a “level” posibillity after the fader for the mix. I can’t find it anymore.

That LEV *is* the fader for the mix. Fader in the block diagram means the channel fader, which is followed by pre/post ooutputs.

Maybe have a DCA activated?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.