Waves SuperRack errors

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Waves SuperRack errors

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris Chris 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Perttu
    Perttu
    Participant

Hi all.

I know this is not a Waves Forum, but still hoping to find some help.

My client is seeing and hearing errors on S3000/DM0 -> WAVES3 -> SERVER-C -> NUC-system. The audio drop-out are very short.

-Clocking is digital and seems fine at 96kHz
    -All new 1m CAT6 cables, tried spares as well
    -All Windows10 settings should be as published here: https://www.waves.com/support/running-waves-soundgrid-on-pc-optimization-guidelines

Screenshot of SuperRack errors attached:

Any tips for finding the issue?

Profile photo of Perttu
    Perttu
    Participant

Screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Does the NUC’s network card use a chipset that’s known to work well with waves? If you have a USB network “card” laying around, it might be worth trying that to see if the behavior changes.

I haven’t heard of that sort of thing making a difference recently, but in the past it’s sometimes mattered.

Profile photo of Senny
    Senny
    Participant

I had similar issues and it turned out to be the INTERNAL cable inside the Waves Server (extreme C) for me.

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

Did you follow the guidance below?

If you are using Intel® UHD graphic adapters, please follow the instructions in this article to make sure you have the correct driver version installed.

Being that you are using a NUC that probably applies to you.

We have had issues sometimes on start up where SoundGrid will change the default network adapter and we are sitting there for 5 minutes wondering why we don’t have sound, but we have not experienced drop outs yet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.