USB Stereo Recordings Don't Appear in Play List

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ General Discussions USB Stereo Recordings Don't Appear in Play List

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of gato gato 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gato
    gato
    Participant

The recording work fine. Each time a new recording is initiated, the name increments properly. The memory stick works fine on a laptop. The only thing is, the recordings don’t appear in the play list so they can’t be played on the machine. Any tips would be appreciated.

Profile photo of Mo
    Mo
    Participant

I think it’s the same on SQ and dLive…

Problem is that the recordings are saved to the record-folder, but the player just looks at the play-folder. Unfortunatly you will need to push the recorded file to the other folder on your pc/mac. Maybe a good suggestion for the next firmware update(s) also for the other consoles…

Profile photo of willmodelisme
    willmodelisme
    Participant

I don’t understand here….
    I have access to my record in the USB stick in the CQ12T, just select the recoded folder.

Profile photo of willmodelisme
    willmodelisme
    Participant

Don’t you have the 2 “playback” and “recording” folder switching option available ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of gato
    gato
    Participant

Thanks Willmodelisme. The window that shows recordings does not automatically register a new recording until you press it. Based on your screenshot, I messed with it until I found how to do it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.