Unavailable effects should have different color on the library screen

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Unavailable effects should have different color on the library screen

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KilianB KilianB 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of nwegab
    nwegab
    Participant

Hi,
    I would be more practical and user friendly to show unavailable FX plugins with different colors on the Library screen because users don’t want to waste their time with checking options one by one. Especially when the mixers are used by more than one user.
    BR, Gábor

Profile photo of nwegab
    nwegab
    Participant

Hi,
    It would be …

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

what you mean?
    real desk or MixPad?

Profile photo of nwegab
    nwegab
    Participant

At least on the real desk.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I still can’t understand what you mean

Profile photo of nwegab
    nwegab
    Participant

When I am on the FX page and I push the library button, several effects show up, including the unavailable plugins, and all are selectable, and I can choose the presets as well, but when I push recall, I got a message “Add-on not available”.
    I should see only the available presets, or at least see somehow which is available and which is not.

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

The best way, at least for A&H, would be when you buy all the extra effects available. Then you will never get such information message. 😉

Profile photo of tourtelot
    tourtelot
    Participant

I agree that having all the add-ons possible in the list is a bit of extra “stimulation” for no reason. No need to go searching through a big list of unavailable add-ons to find the one (or ten) that actually work. Seems like there is no reason for the induced confusion. Just my $.02

D.

Profile photo of clarocque
    clarocque
    Participant

I agree that there should be a way to indicate which effects are not available. This is annoying and a waste of time. I can understand that some might feel this will prompt you to purchase everything, however this may not be needed and navigating the inactive options is like going through spam in your email. Not a good experience. It would be nice if they allowed an option to hide the inactive options.

Profile photo of KilianB
    KilianB
    Participant

+1

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.