sq7 Fx send change to Aux send not passing signal

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting sq7 Fx send change to Aux send not passing signal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Humidor
    Humidor
    Participant

Hey folks

Running an sq7 with AR24 via slink.

Initially console set up for 8 aux and 4 additional fx send auxes (to hardware via local).

As i have changed from fx sends to fb sends im not getting signal passing channels 10-12 via slink (as i’ve reassigned to these outputs).

Have tried reconfig of sends to auxes from fx to unassigned auxes…., rebooted, repatched to other monitors etc and no signal passing.

Any help greatly appreciated as i have show to mix in next 24 hrs.

Cheers

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@humidor

The quickest check would be to repatch or double patch aux outputs which you know are working to SLink output sockets 10-12.
    This will show whether it’s something related to patching or the AR2412 or something in the settings of the Auxes you want to use.

If this suggests it’s something wrong with the setup on the console, then the first place I’d look based on the info you’ve given, is whether you have the Aux sends set to pre or post.
    For FX they might have been set to post, so if you have your channel faders (to main LR) down, or a DCA turned down, nothing will be being sent to post fade auxes.

All sends to an Aux can be switched between pre and post fade at one time in the routing screen – https://www.allen-heath.com/media/SQ_ReferenceGuide_V1_5_0.pdf#page=40&zoom=auto,-361,573
    Or by selecting selecting the aux with the blue mix keys, holding the ‘Pre Fade’ key and pressing the Master strip ‘Sel’ key to toggle between pre (illuminated) and post (not illuminated).

Cheers,
    Keith.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.