SQ5 Slink Problem

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ5 Slink Problem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JeongDongWoo
    JeongDongWoo
    Participant

I use SQ5 – SLink
    input 1, 2 is Piano, Synth.
    input 1,2 not work mute, fading. (work only Right.)
    If i want to mute thats, i use “MAIN LR” Mute.

i think this problem is not hardware problem.

How can i check this problem?

Profile photo of Tobi
    Tobi
    Participant

Hi Jeong,
    from you post it is very unclear to me what the problem is. The title says something with “SLink”, the text says something with mute… what is the problem?

Best Regards,
    Tobias

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi Jeong

Each input socket (on the rear of the SQ but also any connected socket or digital input) can be routed to many places.
    An input channel where the mute does not completely mute the signal might mean you have the same input socket/source for that channel routed either to other input channels (which are not muted) or to a Mix External Input.
    You can either check through the I/O screen Inputs section, or look through at the preamp section of all input channels on the processing screen, as well as all mix external inputs for mixes – both of which are in the same place at the top of each channel.

If this doesn’t answer the question, please explain what you are expecting to happen and what is actually happening.

Thanks!
    Keith

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.