SQ to DLive

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ to DLive

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 32 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Danny1989
    Danny1989
    Participant

hi guys

How can i connect the SQ7 to my Dlive System. i’m receving signal from the mixrack but i could’n out for the mixrack. please i need help.
    Thanks

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi @danny1989 ,

Please contact us using support.allen-heath.com with details of your setup and we’d be happy to help.
    Very briefly though (and using the simplest setup):

1. Connect an SLink port on the SQ to a gigaACE card fitted in your dLive system
    2. Clock the SQ ‘Audio Clock Source’ to ‘SLink’ or ‘I/O Port’ (if using an SLink option card)
    3. Patch outputs SQ>dLive in the SQ I/O screen (SLink or I/O port)
    4. Patch inputs SQ>dLive in the dLive I/O screen (I/O port with gigaACE card fitted)
    5. Patch outputs dLive>SQ in the dLive I/O screen (I/O port with gigaACE card fitted)
    6. Patch inputs dLive>SQ in the SQ I/O screen (SLink or I/O port)

Hope this helps!
    Cheers,
    Keith.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

For an upcoming festival we would like to use our dLive C3500 mixer on FOH and use an SQ6 for monitors (instead of our regular double dLive set up).
    Has any of you already used the set-up Keith described above? I am wondering what challenges we might be facing. For instance: how is the gain structure when connecting these mixers via the gigaAce card? Should gain be set on both consoles or is there some way of gain sharing? And can we store scenes independently on both consoles or is the situation similar of a two dLive set-up and is one console “master”?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.