Sourcing a matrix channel independent from the processing of the main LR channel

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Sourcing a matrix channel independent from the processing of the main LR channel

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jpratchett Jpratchett 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tom Metz
    Tom Metz
    Participant

If I understand the block diagrams correctly, sourcing a matrix channel from the main L R channel is only possible after the process block. I use a matrix channel sourced from the main channel for stereo recordings of rehearsals and gigs. I know there are workarounds but I would appreciate the means to process the main L R channel without affecting a matrix channel sourced form the mains. In short I like to have the choice to source a matrix channel pre of post processing block of the main L R channel.

Gr Tom

Profile photo of Jpratchett
    Jpratchett
    Participant

If you had a spare matrix, could you not send your Main L/R u processed to both the matrixes the put the processing you want for the Mains on one matrix and anything for broadcast on the other?

Jon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.