Sound through iPad on OneMix

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions Sound through iPad on OneMix

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cornelius78 cornelius78 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GLDAlistair
    GLDAlistair
    Participant

OneMix would be perfect if I could hear the mix through the iPad headphone jack. It would seriously reduce the stage clutter I need for IEM at the moment. I’m a drummer and my ipad is right beside me on stage as I mix my own foldback. If I could just plug my headphones into that, I’d be away.

Profile photo of Showtime
    Showtime
    Participant

Buy a me1?

GLDAlistair
    Participant

Could do that. That would solve it 😉 But my way is £400 cheaper, assuming that I have an iPad, which I do.

Profile photo of Leon BigEars A&H
    Leon BigEars A&H

Even if you could get audio on the iPad the signal would have too much latency to be usable
    have you considered using a headphone amp such as
    https://www.thomann.de/gb/wired_in_ear_monitors.html
    its just one cable back to the mixer – lot less hassle and expense than Wireless IEMs

GLDAlistair
    Participant

Thanks. I wondered about the latency. Those headphone amps might be the way to go then.

Profile photo of Randy
    Randy
    Participant

I have control of my aux on the iPad through Onemix ….faders,eq,compression….all the meters are running..but I have no sound throught the headphone jack. Anyone know what I doing wrong??

Profile photo of Randy
    Randy
    Participant

I have control of my aux on the iPad through Onemix.faders,eq,compression. All the meters are running..but I have no sound throught the headphone jack. Anyone know what I doing wrong??

Profile photo of cornelius78
    cornelius78
    Participant

The ipad only sends control data to the mixer, it doesn’t actually pass any audio.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.