Soft keys

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of LBET LBET 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Slammin
    Slammin
    Participant

Is it possible to set the recording buttons to the soft keys? I could see all the normal tempo/mute/mute group options but i didn’t see any under recording.

Profile photo of Slammin
    Slammin
    Participant

Hi, is someone able to respond, we are in the process of setting up the desk and we have a number of users who are requesting easy access to the record feature.

Profile photo of Korcraft
    Korcraft
    Participant

It’s so new people don’t know how or if things are possible.

I would suggest going to the feature suggestion forum and suggesting this.

Profile photo of MattLW
    MattLW
    Participant

That’s maybe why he’s posted on A&H’s very own forum…. ??

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@korcraft

or it is because the documentation is not that good and he wants help doing something that should be there

totally unclear what your sentence << It’s so new people don’t know how or if things are possible. >>
    means in the context of the only two visible messages.

Did you reply to a comment that has now been deleted ?

Profile photo of LBET
    LBET
    Participant

Definite maybe. A&H feels overextended with new product dev, hardware and software engineering, documentation and support for it’s existing products. Having worked in similar environments on both the product and project side I know a little bit about what burning the candle smells like.

Just take a look at the 2-3 minute avantis tutorials that just showed up on YouTube and you’ll see what I mean. I could make a 30 minute video on adjusting a truss rod (on a guitar). The suite of 6 Avantis tutorial videos, although welcome, still leaves one wanting as they total runtime is less than 15 minutes. Mmmm…..?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.