Soft Key Additional Options

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Soft Key Additional Options

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura Tatsuya Nakamura 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of OrionX
    OrionX
    Participant

Presently it seem there is no “fast” way to jump to particular settings page for a selected channel, ie, PEQ, or Compressor, without having to tap though the sections on the Processing screen. It’s be very useful to be able to define a Soft Key that would immediately take me to a particular section of the Processing page for the currently selected channel, regardless of where I might be. Would it be possible to add Soft Key assignment options for:

-PEQ of currently selected channel
    -Compressor of currently selected channel
    -Gate of currently selected channel

Profile photo of Soundave
    Soundave
    Participant

I agree!

Profile photo of NikitaSchnitzel
    NikitaSchnitzel
    Participant

+1 for assign-ability to soft keys of show processor a/b/c of selected channel.

Profile photo of Michael
    Michael
    Participant

+1 I’d like to use assignable buttons like X32/M32 View Buttons

Profile photo of PBo67
    PBo67
    Participant

+1 I agree

Profile photo of Michael
    Michael
    Participant

Yeah, I really feel a need to be able to get to those sections quicker, but rather than use up one of your assignable soft keys, I’d rather be able to hold the view button and press the “in” button next to the HPF / Gate / Comp / EQ. When I first got my SQ, I just assumed the view button acted like a “shift” button. I noticed that the Copy, Paste, Reset buttons work when you press the corresponding “in” buttons, so why shouldn’t view work that way?

Profile photo of Michael
    Michael
    Participant

I was told that we are going to get a “screen follows surface” option in a future update. This will really help speed things up for full sound checks, but after check sometimes I like to look at processing and I think a soft key or VIEW + IN would work better than having to make an adjustment to get the screen to change.

Profile photo of rbdoei
    rbdoei
    Participant

Hey Guys,

Want to +1 this, but also add that it would be great to get a ‘Soft Key’ to return to ‘Home’ – it woudl make it far easier to get back to shut down/change user – especially for newcomers to the desk (and for writing instructions!).

Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

Can you flip the function of the soft key and the MIX button?

I want to change the position of the soft key.

(My English uses a translation function.)

Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

Added SRC function to SQ series USB-Audio (USB-B) function.
    SQ (96k + SRC) —— Mac (48k)

Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

I need the ability to set the PAN or Fader value of the selected channel to C or 0 dB.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.