Scene improvements

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Scene improvements

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jasen Jasen 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Espen
    Espen
    Participant

First I’d like a preview mode, like Soundcraft Vi-series have. Really miss this.
    Second I’d like a show mode, where the store buttons are hidden and it’s more room on the screen for text and notes, clock and stuff. Something like Q-Lab has…
    Third I need more colors in the scribble strip.

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Yeah, I really miss scene previews.

Hadn’t thought of a show mode before… that sounds like a good idea.

Profile photo of Travis
    Travis
    Participant

I’d love to see a “Store Only” button next to store that would pull up a filter selection like the recall filter, except for storing (which stores on confirmation).

Say you have a show, and it didn’t go as smooth as you wanted, but MAN. That snare tone sounded great. It would be nice to store only a couple things and dump everything else.

Profile photo of msteel
    msteel
    Participant

@Travis , the “Store Only” functionality you asked for sounds almost exactly like the existing “Update” feature.

Profile photo of matthiasHAU
    matthiasHAU
    Participant

Preview mode would be fantastic, like on the yamaha rivage! Also I like to have a free copy and paste and moving around of scenes (like in cue list editor) with renumbering.
    The update function is fantastic!!!

Also it would be wonderful to have more space for naming channels by changing the font size automatically.

greetings Matthias

Profile photo of Jasen
    Jasen
    Participant

Glad to see I’m not the only one who wants a feature like this.

I recently started running FOH for my new church. They use scenes for the service – announcements, choir song, congregational song, sermon, etc. I’m often finding myself wanting to jump to another scene to tweak things or copy & paste a setting from one scene to another.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.